tofu, good bad or maybe

sorry if this topic has been covered. But, Ive been eating tofu for a long time and now there are various concerns that I was hoping others would express their belief on the current status of tofu. I use organic non gmo tofu but am now under the belief tofu is highly processed and can potentially lead to mineral absorption issues. would sprouted tofu be better or is it just another highly processed soy product. I know tempeh is fermented but its still tofu.

I just ate a 15 ounce tofu block which is normal for me and am wondering do I need to rethink my vegan diet substantially?

Any advice/beliefs based on research or valid passed on information would be appreciated.

I find that tofu is best in small doses. I would certainly say that your diet should mainly be composed of FRESH fruits and vegetables. I eat tofu when its around. When im in the local Whole Foods and they have some tastey tofu on display, maybe once or twice every 2 weeks. A diet based solely on soy wont to kill you, but it certainly is'nt optimal, your body other nutrients in it as well.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/soy-good-bad-and-best

This is a very informative article on the good and the bad of soy based products...