Looking for a vegan protein powder (pea/hemp/rice)

I'm a new, transitional vegan. Right now, I've cut out cheese and eggs but stuck on whey. Looking for vegan protein powder for pre/post workout. Was hoping someone here could give me some advice on the best overall vegan protein powder that combines pea, hemp, and brown rice. Preferably this supplement would be all-natural, and maybe even organic (but I won't push it). It also wouldn't be too expensive - hopefully. I'm cool if it includes chia and flax too.

I've read the perfect combination is pea, hemp, and brown rice for essential amino acid profile. I'm looking for something that can rival and really replace whey.

The market for this is bloated and I can't decide which one is best. They all say they are fantastic, but was hoping someone real could give me an answer.

Hi!

The only one I've used so far for about a year or more, NOW Sports Pea Protein....from the label...

"....Pea Protein is a non-GMO veg protein isolate that contains 28 grams of easily-digested protein. Each 1 scoop serving typically contains over 4800 mg of branched chain amino acids and over 2000 mg of L-Arginine...."

Mixes well into smooties/shakes. Unflavored so can pretty much use it anywhere. Haven't any experience with the Pea, Hemp, Rice combo kind.

Pretty good price too, got mine from bodybuilding.com...(in fact, need to order somemore!)

haha!

I would look into truenutrition's website. You can create your own mix of proteins. I use a 35/15/50 split of pea/rice/soy. They are in California so shipping shouldn't be too bad. Kills me tho usually 10-15 dollars. Anyway the have a article on their forum about complete vegan proteins which is a great read. Anyway.. Hope that helps.

Plantfusion.net

They list the amino acid profile on the nutrition facts, and apparently scores a perfect 1.00 on the UN's protein digestability/something index (along with Whey/Egg Whites).

I just ordered the cookies and cream. Btw Amazon has it cheaper than their website.