Quote of the day

I saw this on Vegan Power Fitness facebook page:

People get all and worked up about B12 as the reason why vegan diet is deficient and 'unnatural' while at the same time they find it perfectly normal to have to take multivitamins on a 'standard' diet... Go figure.

I saw this on Vegan Power Fitness facebook page:

People get all and worked up about B12 as the reason why vegan diet is deficient and 'unnatural' while at the same time they find it perfectly normal to have to take multivitamins on a 'standard' diet... Go figure.

I think that's because here in America people don't like being told that they can't or shouldn't do or eat something. What's "healthy" is to be able to eat whatever you want! America is a young country still were a lot like teenagers we like to be rebels. I can do whatever I want, say whatever I want and eat whatever I want.

I've seen the same sort of thing with like juicing! LOL Seriously .. I made a post once on juicing green veggies and it got tons of negative comments. Like that's destroying and removing vitamins and minerals, people commented about how unhealthy it was to do that.. ect.. But a few days before that I had posted pictures of cupcakes with oreos. I got twice as many comments supporting the cupcake and oreo consumption as being healthy to indulge on occasion as I got negative comments on the fresh green veggie juice.

People often just want to hear what they wanna hear and they pick out justifications and reasoning that support what they wanna hear.