Snack Recommendations?

I am busy working with clients sometimes up to eight hours straight, with no breaks during the day. I need some kind of bars or other snack food to tie me over until I can get home and eat dinner. I currently get most of my food from juicing. I am losing weight (on purpose) and need to keep that going, but I want to get away from eating meat altogether. Does anyone have any suggestions for healthy snacking food with no refined sugar? I already juice a lot of fruit with my greens and don't want to over-do that. Thanks!

Yeah, instead of juicing, just eat the fruit and vegetables. That way you have fiber to slow down the digestion process and make you feel full longer. Right now I am eating melon balls as melons are in season here in Michigan. Gala and Pink Lady apples are my favorite go to snack (so much fiber in apples, and pectin to heal the GI tract). And since I am dieting down right now, veggies are going to be my favorite go to snack - Mann's sugar pea pods, baby carrots, celery sticks, jicama sticks, and cherry tomatoes.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Gaia, Kora, and superman1234. Superman, where I can I find those seaweed snacks you are talking about?

Kora, I have tried finding dry-roasted edamame at the local grocery stores, but I have had no luck. Do you normally get it at the farmer's market?