Looking for a supplements plan

Ask for advice

I am working out for the past year, and two months ago started going to the gym 5 times a week.

I'm looking for a range of supplements that i should take in order to increase my muscle growth - and to plan when to take them (pre-post workout etc.)

Protein: I take "sunwarrior" vegan-raw protein powder - pre & post workout (each serve is 16 grams of protein)

here is it's amino acid profile of it: alanine 784, arginine 1091, aspartic acid 1456, cystine 384, glutamic acid 2754, glycine 504, histidine 358, isoleucine 933, leucine 1456, lyicine 819, methionine 368, phenylalanine 701, proline 976, serine 787, theronine 760, tryptophan 250, tyrosine 656, valine 963

Also I take creatine - pre & post my daily workout (each time I take 5gr of it)

I ad barley to my shake pre & post my daily workout.

I just started to use "Myprotein" - "essential amino acids" powder (witch tastes like hell) and this is their profile:

Per 15g:

L Leucine 5000mg

L Isoleucine 890mg

L Valine 2200mg

L Lysine 2200mg

L Phenylalanine 1800mg

L Threonine 1500mg

L Histidine 710mg

L Methionine 500mg

L Tryptophan 200mg

I wonder if i meet the right intake for these supplements, and when should I take each one?

if you have also any recommendation for other vegan brands it would be great!

Thank you !!

Under Other Ingredients:

Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Natural & Artificial Fruit Punch and Strawberry Flavors, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide

These do terrible things to my body. I also do not use anything that uses Calcium as the positive ion to go with the anion, and in this case it is the following:

Vitamin B9 BioB9™ (as Calcium L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate & Folic Acid)

But I do like how they have Methylcobalamin as their Vitamin B-12 derivative.

Other than that, you would have to figure out if their amino acids (the BCAA's) are from an animal source or synthetics (email the company).

Are you taking BCAA's now? If not, then go with one that just has Isoleucine, Leucine, and Valine only (also cheaper). When you see results with that basic standard, then I would look into adding other stuff to it to help you get out of a plateau (stalling) and into the next level of training. I did the basic BCAA's, and then added Glutamine, and increase my recovery time (less soreness but the same amount of pushing the weights heavier and heavier/intensity).

The concept of BCAA's is that they are the branched chain amino acids that go right into your blood stream, and are available to be utilized by the muscle tissue that you are tearing apart hopefully by ripping the muscle cells with heavy weights, and not just using the muscle to work (with no tearing at all). So if you use BCAA's during a workout, the repair can begin right away, or at the end of a workout is also a prime time to use the BCAA's. I kind of speculate that before a workout, just before a workout, the muscles will use it as fuel instead, especially if you have limited carbs to fuel your workout. I personally have BCAA's in my workout drink (with Acai Berry juice - my choice of antioxidant to counteract the (1)free radicals produced by tearing the muscle tissue during a workout and (2) the mitochondria producing energy/ATP to fuel the workout) and use it sparing throughout my workout, but then down it at the end of my workout. I also have a meal with mostly carbs, an hour before I workout to fuel my workout.