17 y/o vegan needs to gain weight! Help

I've been vegan for about 3 months now and I love it so far no more headaches and stomach pains! But I've lost 10 lbs. that I didn't want to lose...Can anyone help me with a meal plan to gain weight? I want to be consuming ~2500 calories/day. I'm 5'2 and I'm down to 95 lbs right now I eat a lot of rice and beans, quinoa, pasta with cashew-based sauces...but it doesn't seem to be enough.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much

Personally what has helped me to gain some weight is a daily shake since it's an easy way to consume calories, i use a nutritional supplement powder (i guess you could use a protein powder if you think you need it), 3 or 4 spoons of oats, some dark chocolate powder, 3 bananas and maybe other fruit like strawberries or grapes.

I drink it after work outs the days that i WO and at least 2 hours after my last meals the days that i don't work out.

bananas, peanut butter, oats and protein powder smoothies, in whatever amounts of ingredients you like........you can even add soya milk for more calories, chocolate flavour soya milk, soya yogurts etc........also sugar or other sweeteners such as agave syrup for even more calories again, one of these for breakfast soon bumps your calories up for the day while still staying fair clean (sugar free ones at least)

Yup, avocados and nut butters peanut, almond, sunflower etc. Also seeds in general add them to things, can definitely add a bunch of calories and nutrients to a variety of meals, not to mention flavor. Hemp, Chia, Flax, Sunflower, Pumpkin are all good choices.