Juicing/Boost/Weightloss start.

Weez

Hey guys,

So I am trying my best to be pure vegan AND lose weight, at 5 foot 8 and 15 stone, I have become incredibly unhealthy, tired, lethargic etc...

Anyway, I did Veganuary and after a week I started to feel amazing. And lost two stone in the process, no exercise.

So, after a few months of vegetarianism and slowly coming off of meat, I want to hit the full vegan again. But I really want to boost myself, so I thought I would go back to juicing/smoothies like I did in Veganuary.

Problem is, I find it hard to make them fresh as I work on site and various places each day and sadly very very busy with it. My question, I guess based on conflicting evidence, is can I pre make my juices and smoothies in the morning and seal them in Thermos flasks for the day ahead? I read in several books that they don't keep their benefits or ferment too easy. I seriously want to gain my focus and energy back and drop this weight, but need a juice boost to get me going again, so would like to stick to this for two weeks or so?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...