myfitnesspal vegans

superMAD

I'm really trying to get more variety into my diet while getting >170g protein every day.

I'm finding myself drinking lots of protein shakes because keeping things interesting and getting high protein is proving tricky.

I was hoping that some people here who use MFP would be keen on sharing their details so that we can share some ideas.

I used to use it, i found it difficult to keep up with the certain recommendations

i ended up stopping using it, and just eating as much as i can, and including loads of nice cheap protein foods like lentils and beans, and hope for the best

i think it's kinda a losing battle to follow macros set by carnivores without losing some quality of life, i've come to think that as long as you don't need to have a super low BMI, then i'm better off just getting a nice chunk of calories, with enough focus on protein as i can muster without chugging protein shakes all day

I'm really trying to get more variety into my diet while getting >170g protein every day.

I'm finding myself drinking lots of protein shakes because keeping things interesting and getting high protein is proving tricky.

I was hoping that some people here who use MFP would be keen on sharing their details so that we can share some ideas.

I think that's a great idea. I'm trying to get around 155 grams with around 2,000 calories for a cut, a day, and finding it tricky. Would be curious to see what others are doing.

I used to use it, i found it difficult to keep up with the certain recommendations

i ended up stopping using it, and just eating as much as i can, and including loads of nice cheap protein foods like lentils and beans, and hope for the best

i think it's kinda a losing battle to follow macros set by carnivores without losing some quality of life, i've come to think that as long as you don't need to have a super low BMI, then i'm better off just getting a nice chunk of calories, with enough focus on protein as i can muster without chugging protein shakes all day

Are you bulking dirty? For those of us looking to cut, it's pretty important to watch what we're taking in, unless you can basically memorize the caloric value of everything you're eating. Also, what are "macros set by carnivores" exactly? Macros are macros. The science of caloric deficit/surplus and exercise doesn't change because of dietary preference.