Cutting is F.. Imposible

Joacoisback

I want to share my disappointment with you guys. My Weight is 83kg with a 20% of body fat. After 2 yearks of bulking i want to cut a little.

The thing is that i calculated everything and i want to do a 2000KCAL diet divided in 200 grs of carbs, 200 grs of Protein and 44 grs of Fat. How? It's impossible !! The few foods that contain lots of protein to reach 200 grams per day are full of fat and carbs!

yeah...too many carbs...or too much fat...or too much protein equals same result in pissing out what you can and storing the rest as fat on your body.

With a balanced, variety of plant-based foods (veg, beans, nuts, grains) if you eat a calorie sufficient set of foods, the rest should work itself out without counting anything...just trust the scale and the mirror....dropping too much weight? need more foods...weight staying constant but leaning up when you look in the mirror....you're on track...weight good or going up...too much, back down by 10%....wait a week and reassess....

not rocket science, got to give up on the drummed into our heads with all the counting this that and the other...eat the rainbow...ditch processed foods (e.g. empty box, add water..enjoy), whole grains, etc....

You can easily lean up, just need some help with your foods...

i'm new in vegan style and for the moment i'm not an example because i've lost a lot of pound. but i can say you the better result to cut for a lot of person is to reduce carb ... So increase fat and protein et decrease carb (pre and post WO only) that's reduce insulin and fat storrage....

Decrease calorie slowly 2000kcal is extrem.. how many kcal do you eat in bulk??

• 2 weeks later...