Vegan weight loss diet, go raw can be a good choice or?

Rigelol

Hi,

I will go straight to my problem: I gained a lot of weight. I had some healt problem and my diet became a mess so it ended in being fat.

I'm working to fix thigns up, get back to the gym and to my normal life, at the moment im training at home with kettelbells or im going to the swimming pool, training 5-6 times a week from 3 weeks. I found i'm having some serious problem to administrate my diet.

In the past i've been raw eating for a copule of months while training and i found it a good idea. What do you think? I really dont know where to start, so any suggestion regarding a raw or standard meal plan is appreciated

Thank you everyone

Little update:

I'm training almost every morning: i have kettlebell conditioning (mostly circuit training, or superset stuff) or swimming. I've addedd 2-3 times per week gym in the evening.

Regarding the eating part im having big salads with tofu/seitan/beans as lunch and diner and trying to keep my snacks clean (nut butter with rice crackers, nuts and fruit). Since i've always been a big fan of intermintent fasting eating im skipping breakfast and start to eat around half day 1-2pm, is that a good choice?

I hope to lose around 20kg in 3-4 months, will this plan give me results?

Thankyou for the forum and the nice ideas it always gave me