Getting around 200g of protein?

Hey there,

I'm vegan for a little more than 2 years now and I'm having trouble in getting a good meal plan. Basically I could eat the SAME sh** everyday if it is necessary, but I still struggle in getting a huge amount of protein (around 200g/day)

So do you guys have a meal plan EVEN if it tastes bad or looks boring? Like I said, I can eat everything as long as it's vegan (obviously). I don't need meals that are super tasty or anything, I just want PROTEIN.

Thank you

You don't have to go too extreme and be miserable...lol....You just need to mix it up and supplement if you want that much protein.

I get 230-250g protein/day...but it takes four protein shakes/day to get there. My only "standard" meal is breakfast, but I try to mix it up a bit every day.

Here's what I'm doing today...dinner forward is unplanned:

BREAKFAST

80g oatmeal (before cooking)

200g blueberries

35g protein shake

20g almonds

1 tsp flaxseed oil

0.5 tbsp coconut oil

MORNING SNACK

8g almonds

8g walnuts

35g protein shake

200g orange

LUNCH

80g jasmine rice (before cooking)

0.5 tbsp coconut oil

35g protein shake

1 boca burger

17g ketchup

mustard (no calories)

170g Granny smith apple

20g peanut butter

AFTERNOON SNACK

8g almonds

8g walnuts

35g protein shake

80g buckwheat (before cooking)

0.5 tbsp coconut oil

oh, that's just part of the day. I also have dinner (that usually includes another dose of carbs and/or a descent serving of some sort of soy protein, such as Gardein variety or tofu). On top of that, I'll eat another 250-300 kcal right before going to bed. I eat 3100 kcal/day.

Protein shakes: Vega, Truenutrition, etc. Lots of good vegan protein powders out there...I try to mix them up. The only stipulation I put on protein supplementation is that I try to minimize soy. (although I do eat some soy during the day)