Vegan Diet and Acne

I've been dealing with acne since I was 14. I'm 32 now. For the most part, it's a lot better, but not resolved. Over the last several years, I've begun to suspect it has something to do with my diet. You see, I go through bouts of depression. And when I'm depressed, I eat very little. It's during these periods that I notice my skin becomes clearer. When I start eating regularly again, the acne comes back. Now, as I said, it's a lot better now. Dropping dairy seems to have helped tremendously. But now that I've really committed to eating a vegan diet, I'm starting to break out on my chest, which was never really a problem before. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Any thoughts? I'm so over acne and want to get to the bottom of this once and for all.

Pesticides. Try all Organic.

I did the whole linking certain foods to certain places of the body where I would get acne. Bananas - chest acne, gluten/legumes - acne shoulders, dairy - acne back/face, blueberries - acne on the side of my face, fabric softner for underwear - acne on my butt cheeks, etc.. and when I tried the same foods in Organic... no acne occurred. Obviously the pesticides we consume are killing our good bacteria and our bacteria fights back by causing inflammation.

Great to hear. You won't regret it.

There is plenty of nutritious and delicious organic dried fruits, oily seeds, nuts, leafy greens, etc.. if you have trouble finding food to eat.

I also recommend taking the 5000iu Vitamin D below monday to friday during the winter months if you aren't able to produce it.

https://store.veganessentials.com/vegan-vitamin-d3-capsules-by-global-health-trax-p3609.aspx