4th time's the charm?

Date: Samstag, Juli 14

Time: 15+15

Today's Goals: jog around the block

Today's workout: Stretch, jog, stretch, jog, stretch...

Warm-up: Stretched for maybe 10 mins, no time for sun salutation... or so I thought.

Workout: ran around the block, came in, started stretching [see notes], ran around the block again, stretched some more.

Supplements:

-Vega Pre-workout Energizer

-A couple ounces of Chlorophyll

-500mg of MSM, at least

-1g of vitamin C

-5 chlorella tablets

Post-Workout:

A date, and a glass of apple juice

Notes/Comments:

I woke up with not enough sleep but not enough time to get some more. Went for a jog around the block as I thought that's all I had time for, but got a call from my boss telling me to come in an hour later so I don't get over time.. so went back around the block. I really wish I knew earlier as I would have gone to the park, but eh, wasn't the worst workout.

Only got 500ml of water in me before the jog, as I thought I wouldn't have enough time to do anything more.

Date: Montag, Juli 16

Time: 2hours?

Today's Goals: jog as long as I can, then do abs & butt workouts.

Today's workout: stretched, jogged, butt, abs, stretched.

Warm-up: Sun Salutation plus extra stretch in the calfs, & glutes.

Workout: Jogged around the block as many times as I could before it started to rain, so 5 times. Came home and attempted to do the following butt & ab moves for 1 minute each:

Butt: deadlift, donkey kick L+R, leg extensions, flutter kicks, jumping lunges, chair, fire tyrant L+R, mountain climbers.

Abs: Basic crunch, Oblique crunch L+R, bicycle crunch, reverse crunch, long arm crunch, cross over crunch, half curl, vertical leg crunch, plank...

Supplements:

Vega Pre-workout Energizer

Post-Workout Meals:

Modified Thrive post-workout recipe

Vega chocolate protein shake

Notes/Comments: its getting easier to do all the moves, and I only do them once a week!

Date: Dienstag, Juli 17

Time: 2hrs?

Today's Goals: get a good workout in despite being hung over: jog to the park, arms, legs.

Today's workout: stretch, elliptical, arms, legs, stretch.

Warm-up: Sun Salutation, with extra Stretches for the calfs, thighs, arms, and butt.

Workout: It wouldn't stop pouring all day so I got on the elliptical for 40mins.

Arms: Bicep Curls, Tricep Extensions L+R, Bent Over Row, Reverse Bridge Dips, Half Push-ups, High Side Plank L+R, Front Raises.

Legs: Side Leg Lift L+R, Side Left Kick L+R, Inner Thigh Raise L+R, Ham String Curls, Quad Lifts, Static Lung L+R.

Supplements:

Vega Pre-workout Energizer

Post-Workout Meals:

Modified Thrive post-workout recipe

Vega chocolate sport protein.

Notes/Comments: I drank way too much the night before and slept in till noon because of it, missing out on the morning sunshine I could have ran to the park in. Despite that, I got a decent workout. My add was killing me from yesterday, which was awesome. My abs did feel a little sore when stretched but that was it.

I've been trying to retrace my steps to find out how I managed to only get 6 hours of sleep, but with no luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Whelp, I've been working out but just not keeping track of it. It was an off day today and I resume as usual tomorrow. I saw what my ass looks like in a video I made and it really disappointed me, like really. All this time I thought it was great, and I went outside not concerned when people saw me. Now I'm so embarrassed and it introverts me so much when I have to jog past people. I keep thinking to myself "pleasedontlookatmyasspleasedontlookatmyasspleasedontlookatmyass". It sounds so trivial and stupid, but thankfully I'm a lot better than I was in my teens. I know this will pass. It's just really tough to motivate myself right now.

Worse, I think I've hit some kind of plateau, so this is horrible timing. Not to mention, the other day I set my alarm for 7ish, and a second one for 9ish. I told myself I would stay asleep if I was too tired for the first. Well, I was so tired that I forgot that thought, and couldn't tell I was so tired! I went jogging anyways, and this is like the day after I saw my ass. My thoughts were so dark and I couldn't figure out why, I just wanted to stop jogging and cry. So I cut that run short, especially when it dawned on me that I was sleep deprived. Ugh... After enough sleep and a rest day, I went out again with better results, but still introverted and unmotivated. I hope I can shake this soon. I might take 2 Bx before I go tomorrow morning, just in case!!

• 1 month later...