• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12/10/12

BP: 97.2 x 8, 7, 7

Rows: 102.2 x 6, 6, 5

OHP: 52.4 x 12 x 2

Chins: 6, 5

Curls: 52.4 x 12

BP took everything I had. Strict row rep count - did an extra rep each set that didn't touch chest. OHP was so hard. My right elbow still feels aggravated on a lot of these moves. I worked out fully clothed with my sneakers on so my chins were down a rep from last time but most likely at a heavier weight. Curls stayed the same and were tough.

1/14/13

BP: 92.2 x 8 x 3

Rows: 92.2 x 8 x 3

OHP: 52.4 x 12

Chins: 8, 7

Curls: 48.6 x 12

Still working back up to where I was at a week and a half ago.

Stomach has been bad again - reflux and inflammation.

Not eating so much and not feeling a lot of energy to work out.

I want so badly to figure out my health issues and get well while also continuing to workout. I gotta stay positive and keep doing what I can.

1/15/13

Squats: 102.2 x 8 x 3

SLDL: 131 x 8 x 3

Leg Extensions: 93.6 x 12 x 2

Calves: 102.2 x 15 x 2

Situps: +4.4 x 15, 11

Feeling a little better - definitely more energy for this workout.

Hey Dylan! Thanks for checking in. I wish I knew the cause(s) of all my digestive/health problems but after seeing many doctors, getting many tests, and working with naturopaths and others, I am just left with working to better each aspect of my lifestyle. Food makes the biggest difference but it gets so frustrating. I had my best success with 80/10/10 but never quite felt 100% like I wanted to. I am doing an elimination diet at the moment and also working on other lifestyle factors to see if I can do better this year.

Jesse

being vegan and all that are you sure you're getting enough protein....

haha, that never gets old for me

if you haven't heard/know about them i always recommend cell salts for people with health troubles. google that shit, but here's a book i find hyper useful

https://www.dropbox.com/s/376jrwlv0jz9jjd/Bio%20Chemical%20Salts%20Combined%20-%20W.H.%20Schuessler.pdf