klaatus journey

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thanks man, its for a cancer charity, i lost my father to it , im trying to raise £3000 in total, im half way there from doing a full body way at my local pub. once i raise enough im trekking accross peru from kuzko to macchu piccu, and then rafting down the andes, (dont worry thats coming out of my pocket not the donations. spread the word and spread the love.

19/12/12

day five of strong lifts 5x5

squats

30kg

bench

25kg

barbell row

35kg

first two are still coming on strong, my form is tightening up well on the benching and the arms are now taking the load evenly. rows were better, i was using my arms to much before.

23/12/12

day seven of strong lifts 5x5

squats

35kg

bench

27.5kg

barbell row

37.5kg

squats are getting close to being a challenge, but i thrive on challenge bench is still easy but im focusing on form and very slow reps. and im pretty sure ill be stalling on rows soon

Call me ed, I'm enjoying the slow speed of progression, I like to take my time and get things right,. It's a big ego boost when I see meatheads at the gym struggling with weight to heavy for them to handle or not using the full rom, and I'm not lifting anywhere near as much but keeping strict form. It's a marathon not a sprint after all, happy holidays to you too man

I managed to get a cheeky sesh in yesterday but none now till Friday. To be honest it's sleep I want at the minute, works been crazy this weekend and I've only got 7 hours sleep total, bad I know, it's not like I've been out or anything haha plenty of resting and plenty of growing now, hope Santa brings you your home gym, take it easy

27/12/12

day eight of strong lifts 5x5

squats

37.5kg

overhead press

27.5kg

deadlifts

55kg

squat s were fine, as were the dead lifts but only managed to complete three full stets of presses, i put it down to tiredness and poor nutrition, but het its christmas, and its something to learn from not dwell on