turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbs are often given a bad rap but yeah, I don't really buy into that.

Hope your back is coming right, just keep active and avoid sitting down. Being seated turns off the glutes and shuts of the hip flexors, which is one of the things that if you can keep flexible and open has the potential to really alleviate back issues. Sounds crazy but sitting down for the back is like what smoking is for the lungs!

Carbs are often given a bad rap but yeah, I don't really buy into that.

Hope your back is coming right, just keep active and avoid sitting down. Being seated turns off the glutes and shuts of the hip flexors, which is one of the things that if you can keep flexible and open has the potential to really alleviate back issues. Sounds crazy but sitting down for the back is like what smoking is for the lungs!

carbs are defo given a bad rep, its not the carbs that make you fat its the fat you put with them. 4 example people blame the bread in their sandwiches for making them fat when its full of butter mayo and chicken. i put fat on really easily but since going high carb low fat vegan i just cannot get fat no matter how much i eat and how little i train........

thanks mf, yeah ive been trying to keep moving and its definately getting better, think ill wait till next monday before hitting the weights again really dont want another long termer! i knew sitting wasnt ideal but didnt know it was that bad....... thanks

All good here bro , the weather is getting warmer its not as cold before so getting up to workout isn't that tough anymore .

Other than that there is this big religious fest going on here the Maha Khumb where over 10 Billion people come to take a dip in the holy river here including large population of foreigners .

All good here bro , the weather is getting warmer its not as cold before so getting up to workout isn't that tough anymore .

Other than that there is this big religious fest going on here the Maha Khumb where over 10 Billion people come to take a dip in the holy river here including large population of foreigners .

wow sounds cool, i think ive seen some pictures of that in a magazine before! it defo aint getting any warmer here at the moment

bike for 20mins at 5.30am not biking tonight cuz ive only just finished work, 12 hrs trying to finish a job, tomoro will be the same i think!

cant wait to hopefully hit some weights next week, going to start a mentzer routine again i think......more time for my cycling come spring and summer then

haha yeh im on an island too and it doesnt usually stick but it has now and evrythings gone mad like it has with u........lol nevermind ill just stay in till it goes now!

least you got some training in still nothing planned here really just chill i think had a busy week. u working weekend or building snowmen?