turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

feeling a bit better today, still cant get out to shop tho! been eating loads of garlic and vitamin c as u suggested mf, will get some green tea etc soon as i can get out, think ill start drinking it anyways in the hope of it helping to burn some fat!

did 20mins on the bike thursday and friday morning cant remeber if i logged it or not.

wont be going to work if the weather is still like this tomoro, another day of relaxing i think

20mins on the bike this morning.

did a bench press and pull up workout as these exercises dont do anything to my lower back pain. weak as a kitten but looked pumped cant have everything.

is a kilo of rice (b4 cooking) plus other things alot to eat in one day?

did a bench press and pull up workout as these exercises dont do anything to my lower back pain. weak as a kitten but looked pumped cant have everything.

is a kilo of rice (b4 cooking) plus other things alot to eat in one day?

Hey, that's a lot of rice for a weak little kitten! I had to do the conversion because I'm used to measuring in pounds and ounces. 1kg = 2lb 3.2740oz. From what I understand, if you're burning as much as you're eating, you're all good.

Yes, that is a lot of rice !! Don't think I could get through all of that.

Looking forward to seeing you kicking butt with your workouts again soon buddy MF.

it does help if you have the apetite of a medium sized elephant, like me

me too mate really miss the weights, going to just do bench and pull ups and indoor cycling till the back is better........

hope all is good with everyone who stopped by!

whadup mayn, been doing lots of nutritional research and just wanted to holla at you and suggest you get more raw plant nutrition in your temple. quality over quantity, get your body efficient at processing nutrient dense product. digesting food takes a lot of vital force, so the less you spend processing food, the more you can spend on the bike

some back pain treatments for you

-massage the inside arch of foot, i like to stand on a golf ball

-piriformis/hip flexor stretches

-diaphragm massage, dig fingers underneath ribcage

-msm supplement is always good for joint/muscle recovery

all the best

"..your ability to heal comes from knowing, that you will heal.."

@mrbear: of course it would be great to turn pro someday, and you actually have this opportunity by winning the german championship of the german natural bodybuilding federation... but i'm a bit dissapointed, caus the umbrella organisation of our german federation seems not to be so strict... or it's because of the american federation. I've seen american heavyweight athletes and i really struggle to believe that these guys are really clean... :/ i mean... nibidy knows where the limit is. But it's just to good to be true..

@mrbear: of course it would be great to turn pro someday, and you actually have this opportunity by winning the german championship of the german natural bodybuilding federation... but i'm a bit dissapointed, caus the umbrella organisation of our german federation seems not to be so strict... or it's because of the american federation. I've seen american heavyweight athletes and i really struggle to believe that these guys are really clean... :/ i mean... nibidy knows where the limit is. But it's just to good to be true..

it certainly looks like you have the potential to go a long way mate. i think pro bodybuilding is one of the hardest places to make it though due to the corruption and the drugs/testing or not testing issues. its definately a hard place to be. good luck with it tho! dont forget about us mere mortals on here if you do turn pro one day

stressful day today........had some work done on my back and hopefully things are going to get better now looks like a trapped nerve and had some work on it, so we shal see!

gave a homeless guy on the pavement with his dog £10, ........was a weird feeling seeing him outside in the snow when its -2 while all these other people just feet away from him are partying and eating massive steaks in a resteraunt. literally only 20feet away. this world is seriously fkd up. he seemed a nice guy, id much rather sit down and talk to him than most of the stuck up public walking past looking down on him....

That's true mate... bodybuilding is such a demanding sport, and you have to sacrifice so much to compete, especially on a high level. But nevertheless it can always happen to you that you don't get what you deverse... for various reasons. Politics, another athlete has friends among the judges, or he's cheating with the bad stuff...whatever. you can never claim anything since it's an subjective thing and the perfect physique looks different for everyone...

Don't worry mate, i won't forget anyone! ^^