Post Count Titles

JubNZ

On other forums I notice that having titles under ones username can be a bit of fun an encourage people to post etc.

Not sure how easy it is to implement but I see the mods etc have undertitles.

If its easy to implement, obviously make them vegan themed?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for those, maybenot.

Ok. So let me figure out what the ranks might be and see if I can start adding them. I won't be able to start adding any until this weekend as my work stuff (my 5am-to-5pm paying job) is a bit heavy this week).

Perhaps something like this? Lots of options obviously

0 - 9 = Finch

10 - 199 = Rabbit

200 - 499 = (Some sea creature?)

500 - 999 = Gorilla

1000 - 2999 = Elephant

3000+ = Stegosauraus

Dolphin?

I like these and wouldn't mind a vote to see how many would be ok with these titles.

I log in every day hoping to see a nice shiny title by my name but no luck!

If this was MY forum, I would make animal rights titles, and could come up with a list, but I assume thts not the goal seeing as a lot of people aren't vegan for animal rights..

I log in every day hoping to see a nice shiny title by my name but no luck!

If this was MY forum, I would make animal rights titles, and could come up with a list, but I assume thts not the goal seeing as a lot of people aren't vegan for animal rights..

Same here man ahha! And yeah agreed, but any titles will be cool! I do already have one though :P

I gave rossco and C.O. one, I just wasn't sure how to give 'general ranks' that autmatically happen when certain post counts are reached.

Sounds like SyrLinus is getting onto it though, I think it's a good idea as do most others on here. If nothing is happening in a few weeks I'll take a look and see if I can get it up and running, I'm sure it's not that hard to implement. We just need to come up with the rank names and at how many posts they kick in from, so feel free to post some suggestions. I don't want to create the rank names myself ~ this is YOUR forum and it's only right you should all have the input

I gave rossco and C.O. one, I just wasn't sure how to give 'general ranks' that autmatically happen when certain post counts are reached.

Sounds like SyrLinus is getting onto it though, I think it's a good idea as do most others on here. If nothing is happening in a few weeks I'll take a look and see if I can get it up and running, I'm sure it's not that hard to implement. We just need to come up with the rank names and at how many posts they kick in from, so feel free to post some suggestions. I don't want to create the rank names myself ~ this is YOUR forum and it's only right you should all have the input

This is why I need agreement on the ranks. I'll add it in but I need some agreement on the ranks themselves.

• 2 months later...