Synny's training journal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appetite is back in full force now. Must be finally shaking this cold. Inhaled 3 vegan/gluten free "sausage" patties and 7 waffles... yeah not the best thing in the world but omg it sure did hit the spot after a long night at work! Now I am ready to curl up in bed with my furmonsters err furbabies lol

Ok I just need to rant for a min.... I am so grossed out by how unhealthy everyone is at my job!!!! Chips, ice cream comes, cookie cakes etc!!! That think eating a lean cuisine is actually a real meal!!! I am sure they think I live on a high horse but my god at least I gives body nutrients.

LOL and aren't you in the health care industry!? Ironic, right?

One of my bosses eats those lean cuisines all the time. So disgusting! I give him a hard time about it because he is 6'2" and built. That is like an appetizer for his body with no nutritional value. So he ends up being hungry the rest of the day and snacking on crap. I ask him, why do you keep buying those things if you know they aren't going to hold you over? He says, his wife keeps buying them and insisting that he eat them to help him lose some weight. Reality check: They aren't helping. They are hurting.

Still training but looking at making a major change. Not lookin to compete in bodybuilding for now and don't know when the dream will come back. A dream has got me thinking of something completely different and it is thrilling to me. I don't want announce it and not sure I will be keeping an online journey until everything is set in stone and motion. I will still be around

Ok I can tell you 2 of the things that are either set in stone or set in motion. I have been talked into doing a HALF marathon and looking to finally get back out on my own since things are falling into place.

half marathon? cool that will be a great achievement. i love running even tho i barely do it! read a few books about it and they were really interesting!

Got to work and got to volunteer to go home which I was more than willing to do! I could already feel my leg workout coming on to haunt me and working would only have sucked big time! Not to mention I didn't like the section of the hall they wanted to put me on lol. Worked out well because a friend of mine wanted a sleepover with my boxer. She is testing the waters on adopting her which is will be good for both of them even though I will miss her terribly. But nothing is set in stone yet.

Ok so gonna post a workout hahahah.

Abs by Death metal station on spotify

Bent knee hip raises: 3 sets 20 reps

Hanging leg raises: 3 sets 20 reps

Side planks: 60 sec, 2 sets 30 secs each side

Weighted crunch: 12 lbs 25 reps, 12 lbs 30 reps, 12 lbs 35 reps

Cross body crunch: 3 sets 20 reps each side

Was feeling a good burn going on throughout the entire workout. HOWEVER I wanted to start raising holy hell. The crap they play on the radio at the gym was so loud I could hear it over Deicide!!!! And I had the volume up max to drown out their crap!!!! I mean really come on now!!!!

Cardio by Trance station on spotify: 34 min treadmill running training: 5 min warmup @3.1, 2 min jog at 5.6 with 1 min walk @ 3.2 8 times and a 7 min cooldown

Since I have decided to do a half marathon at Disneyland next year I am going all out and dressing up as Merida from Brave even down to the copper red hair!!! My sister has agreed to make the costume but will be a shorter version of the dress she wears only because there is on way in hell I am going to run in a floor length dress lol

Went heavy on chest tonight and thinking work might suck in the morning lol. Hit a new personal best on incline dumbbell press. Really starting to feel beastly again. Used the smith machine tonight for bench press even though I am not fond of it. I dread my job and will probably start looking for another one or really push to get my butt back in school. Really thinking about also getting into being an online coach because well I have been there and done that and can probably really help others. Will be checking into it more closely cause ya never know right? Ready for Wednesday to get here so I can go thrash my legs

Ok so I am starting to feel changes in the air... warmer weather for longer periods of time and shorter fewer cold days, green thumb itching like crazy and my taste buds are starting to do the spring changes. Almost time for yummy raw foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to minimize them right now because nothing is in season right now and I don't want to spend a fortune. I am thinking it is really time to invest in a greenhouse that I can heat and use UV lamps to simulate summer so I can grow all year around OR I can just move to a place I can garden most of the year lol. I have some almonds soaking overnight so I can try my hand at making almond milk. I think I am going to throw in dates and vanilla so I had better get dates soaking so they are nice and mushy by the time I get home lol. I love making my own stuff cause I know there is no crap in it I don't want!