turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bench, pull ups, and millitary press. thats all i can do at the moment mate, my backs hurting alot still, and tweaked my neck now somehow too. feel a bit crap at the moment to be honest nothings going right and my body feels like its falling apart. i didnt reply in your log cuz i dont wanna clog it up with this depressing crap just incase u think im ignoring u!

Ah shit man that sucks sounds like you need a holiday and some strong beer!

Well bench pullups and mili press' are fantastic lifts anyway dude, an absolute staple for weightlifters, it doesn't matter about all the assistance type stuff, and when you heal up and your back is fixed you can pull some deads etc

thats what i was thinking they kinda hit everything so ill just hammer them as much as i can. im debating going back on supplements the strongest ive ever been is when i was taking tons of supps lol start off with some soy protein, glutamine, zma possibly some creatine. yeah a holiday would be nice......even better just move somewhere hot!

Dude better take care of your back i think its time you get it checked or if you just want to wait out plan your workouts based on recovery more than building , even shoulder workouts stress your back so you need to watch out for that as well .

And hey i won't mind tagging along for some holiday's with Beer