turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Ross, hows things? cool not heard of them before, the vid is just loading while i write this. i have been training as usual but havent had a chance to log everything here, but i have been grafting. enjoying going to the gym to do legs hows your training going mate?

im upto 92kg's bodyweight now, will be triple figures again soon feels better being like this than when i was smaller, excuse to eat more too

the band sounds good, ill have a listen to some more of their stuff.........how were they live?

haha..........yeah was good thanks boss, you? this is the first day off on my week off from training, done a fair few heavy weeks now so just going to let my body have a break before it forces one on me lol how about you mate? running going well?

i saw this vid and thought of you the other day

mr sigmarsson one of my idols, may he rest in peace!

im going for all out mass now cutting and cardio and all that non sense was making me feel less manly by the week! 5 protein shakes a day plus a ton of food should do the trick!

no plans really buddy just relax..... just done legs tonight so ill pr0bly be acheing tomorow! what about you mate? anything other than running?

p.s did u see the vid link for you in the last page?

im going for all out mass now cutting and cardio and all that non sense was making me feel less manly by the week! 5 protein shakes a day plus a ton of food should do the trick!

no plans really buddy just relax..... just done legs tonight so ill pr0bly be acheing tomorow! what about you mate? anything other than running?

I missed the vid link, will go back and have a look at it.

MASS FTW !!

Not much on with me, have about 30km of running to squeeze in but it's pouring down with rain which sucks. Just about to take the kids to the library and then out for lunch at one of our local vegetarian restaurants.

I missed the vid link, will go back and have a look at it.

MASS FTW !!

Not much on with me, have about 30km of running to squeeze in but it's pouring down with rain which sucks. Just about to take the kids to the library and then out for lunch at one of our local vegetarian restaurants.

cool, sounds good mate! so its not always sunny down there then?

have a good one!

haha it sounds funny hearing a girl say that synny! big is the way for me i think i dont suit being slim, well so i was told by everyone that knows me on numerous occasions anyway!

quite enjoying the strength thats coming back too

trained legs on friday, chest on saturday, and back on sunday. going to rest till friday then do it again, i think the big gap in training does me good rather than spreading it over the week, why i dont know, i seem to recover better.

trained legs on friday, chest on saturday, and back on sunday. going to rest till friday then do it again, i think the big gap in training does me good rather than spreading it over the week, why i dont know, i seem to recover better.

Yeah, I'd tend to agree that you would benefit from a good few days rest after that Mike.

How is your week going so far?