turning mrbear into a mountain!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, right back to business!

havent trained since last saturday, had a stupidly heavy week in work last week so that was plenty of training!

trained chest tonight not too heavy just a bit of german volume training for each body part this week i think, then back to HIT next week

@arvid - i dont really know if it works for me long term mate as i only really do it on my off/lighter/rest kinda weeks........gives and awesome pump tho and usually quite sore the next day

@MF - haha i dont mind the online bullying i have been subjected to recently its all good fun didnt do alot over the weekend really mate had really hard week in work so just rested really and let the aches and pains go away how about you buddy? let me guess running?

did some german volume training incline bench barbell rows, tired now just eating rice and bread! havent weighed my self for a couple of weeks will be on friday hopefully the numbers will have gone up cuz im definately looking fatter

Dude what the hell is german volume training? Is it turning up and down your tv really fast whilst listening to ramstein?

hahahahaha nah im afraid its not lol listening to rammstein does help to build muscle tho!

its training 1 exercise each bodypart for 10 sets of 10 reps sounds easy but if you do it right it hurts!

fell down some stairs in work yesterday so i did legs last night and back tonight so i can go to the chiropractor tomoro then rest for a few days. nothing serious just jarred my shoulder a bit, nothing a few clicks and crunches wont sort i hope went pretty light on back just incase.

haha no mate its not as cool but it was very messy as i had 10 litres of paint in my hand which i threw all over the ceiling down the stairs and on the floor i also landed in it at the bottom. work mates thought it was great even if i didnt

yeah my benching is getting good again now............... its going up as i get heavier tho, so maybe im not actually lifting any more lb for lb. hows things anyway mate?

haha i didnt take it like that pal, it was pretty funny! im weighing bang on 95kgs now, cardio has gone out of the window and i would probably die if i tried to cycle more than 4 miles

lifting like a nutter.....i like it! noticed your deads are climbing up well!

legs tomoro, chest and back wednesday and then chiropractor on thursday as my work has been pretty heavy lately. ill have a few days off after that and back on it again the following monday using some of the training techniques HIT Rob has been talking about!