Paige's training/nutrition journal Summer 2013

Decided I needed to start logging my nutrition/training to keep myself accountable.

10 minutes cardio on 15% incline treadmill

Training was 4x15

Shoulder press

rear delt raises

front plate raises

MB suitcases

woodchoppers

cable 1 arm side raises

plank tricep touches

plank holds 40 seconds on hands/40 second on elbow x 3

Food so far today: 9am 1c oatmeal 2c coffee; 11am apple 2pm whole wheat rice and veggie wrap with side of fruit, 4pm sweet potato

Thanks JubNZ. Nice to see someone is watching. Makes me feel more accountable.

Food/training for yesterday:

Pre-workout: 9am 1c oatmeal 1 apple

1 hour spin class

12pm post workout large bowl of lettuce/broccoli/carrots/1c brown rice/balsamic vinegar/salsa

2pm smoothie with chia seeds, rasberries,agave and coconut milk

5pm apple

8pm mixed veggies plate with 2 whole wheat tortillas

Didn't post dinner Saturday but went to Feed in Venice. Lots of good vegan options. Had veggies with quinoa and tofu. Lots of vegan desserts also. Anybody in the area, it is worth a try. Organic wines too.

Thanks mrbear. Really great vegan dinner and lots of options.

For today: Found myself really hungry today.

6am 1cup oatmeal and 1 apple

9am 2 scoops protein powder

11:30am large bowl of lettuce, broccoli, 1c brown rice, carrots, balsamic vinegar

workout: 10 mins on 15% incline treadmill, 45 minutes of fitness routine training with straddles presses, L-presses, plaches, jump splits, cartwheels, split push ups, doubles/single wensons

3pm salad with rice noodles, seaweed, cucumbers, 2 veg rolls

5pm apple

7:30 bowl of lettuce, brussels sprouts, peppers, 1c brown rice, balsamic vinegar

Having alot of pain in my knee and shoulder today. Taking tomorrow off to heel my knee. Lots of ice and elevation today.

For today I did 6am cardio on an empty stomach. Straight bar curls and alternating DB curls (3x15)

Food was: 7am 1c oatmeal; 9:30 apple 11am sweet potato 12:30 salad with brown rice, beans, veggie and salsa 2:00 apple 5:30 large bowl of lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, sweet potato salsa, balsamic vinegar, hot mustard.

Really sore ham and knee today so still easy on training until I heel.

For yesterday:

7am 1 c oatmeal, 10a 2 apples lunch: vegetable sandwich, 3p vegan sorbet 5:30 large bowl of lettuce, broccoli, with balsamic vinegar and hot mustard and 1 sweet potato. 6:30 banana

did cardio yesterday at 6am, high incline tread, 100 pushups, 50 dips. Still trying to get some relief on my ham and knee pain. Really like to pick up my training this weekend. Just need some of this pain to go away. Iced yesterday after workout.

A little behind on my posting. Picked it back up this week. My goal for the week is 5 cardio sessions and 5 weight training sessions.

yesterday was 4x15 of

shoulder push press

side raises

front raises

upright rows

v-ups

tricep touches

shrugs

bosu 1 leg sit ups

20 mins of cardio on 15% incline treadmill

food was

pre-workout and post workout 1sc prot powder 1/2 banana and 1/2c oats; mid morn and mid afternoon apple, 7 rice cakes throughout the day, lunch sweet potato, once cup lentils and 2cups broccoli, dinner bowl of lettuce, broccoli, salsa, sweet potato, balsamic vinegar, pre-sleep 2 scoops Sun Warrior raw protein powder.

• 2 months later...