Planet Fitness

Odinson

I assume most of us realize how ridiculous Planet Fitness is by now. Most of their commercials are really lame, and don't even get me started on their policies/rules. I wanted to start a specific thread here on this forum about Planet Fitness. Me personally, I think they just suck, and that they're so fucking hypocritical.

The info in this video says that this was uploaded back in 2010. I'm sure some of you might have seen this already, but this the first time I've seen it.

http://images.wikia.com/mk/images/2/25/Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg....nuff said.

I've also heard that it's an OK gym for people on a budget. Especially for people who need the exercise.

So the main purpose of this thread is just Planet Fitness related things. You know like funny commercials, experiences be them good or bad and anything else related to it.

I love how Kalimuscle is on there one commercial called "brotein" They payed a good bodybuilder a lot of money to act like a dumb stereotype on tv. He gets more fame and money and just walks away at the end of the day laughing. I despise planet fitness, one just opened up near me.

I trained a couple months at Planet Fitness because some buddies from work begged me to come train with them after work (we work nights..) and so I did. It wasn't the best experience. There was a group of 3 guys, one big guy and his two smaller buddies (I assume the big dude was their brofessor) that would rub crisco on their chest in the locker room. Another lady fell asleep on a bench a couple times.