Synny's training journal

Feeling pretty blah lately. Need some major fun. Dealing with rumors at work about me and a guy in a different department... Looking at upping my cardio to twice a day. Still training hard and impressing a trainer. He was saying to train for push pull rather than bodybuilding lol. Oh the decisions I gotta make....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ran my worst 5k to date but in my defense and I have to remind myself if this I do have a cold and laryngitis so a 46 min 5k isn't so bad. I have a month til the next run to feel better and I will be back under 40 min. Strength training even took a hit this week. Just happy I didn't make any excuses and just did it even though I shoul have rested.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok went straight barbell for deadlifts today. Been using a functional lifting apparatus and straps to get heavy lifts. No chalk, no straps just me the weights and barbell. I still got 200 lbs next week I will bump my weight up. Trainer really setting my workouts up for extra heavy lifting. I am not complaining at all. I love pushing myself. So I guess this spring I might be competing......

• 1 month later...

Goin on 2 diets.... One ties into the other lol. Cutting my spending down to save for a trip to Europe (been a dream to go for a long time and saying to hell with it I am ready to go) so by cutting expenses my meals take a hit too. Thank god for cheap rice and beans!!! This next year should be loads of fun.....

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...