i need someone to answer my survey

I am a future sports instructor and my final work is about vegan bodybuilding / fitness-athletics. I figured this forum could be a way to find someone to interview. Could you be my interviewee? I would need 3-5people, competing or non-competing, some people with visible achievements. I need to prove my fellow students (and teachers) wrong when they say a VEGAN bodybuilder / fitness-athlete cannot exist.

Please contact me -> [email protected] (or here on this forum) if you feel like you could help me. I am a bit short of time so the quicker the better. And it is easy, all you have to do is answer my survey and probably some extra questions later on. Let's veganize the world!

With all my best,

Esmeray

You don't need interviews to prove them wrong its been proven many times. How about mention famous vegan athletes like Carl Lewis & Arian Foster.

If you really want message Robert, Mini Forklift, or Derek Tresize directly I bet one of them would answer a couple of questions for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No it is not too late Next Monday I will be showing my teacher some results and will begin writing (20-30 pages). So my work isn't only about proving or only made out of the surveys I have been sending all over. I write about bodybuilding / fitness-athletics in general and then about vegan nutrition and vegan bodybuilding / fitness-athletics. Let's see what happens! I can send some pictures of my work later on when I am more done with it :P