Skinny dude.

I'm using this for my diet: http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_marcella_003 (Scroll to bottom)

and this for my exercises: http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_beginningbodybuilding

I am on day 2 I will be working on my Back and Abs

1x12, 1x10, 1x8

Back

ChinUps

T-Bar Rows

Deadlifts

Cable Rows

Abs

Hanging Leg Raises

Rope Pull Downs

Front / Side Crunches

(It's just supposed to be a 1 week sample, so not sure

what I'm going to do after this week, I will use my rest days

to figure out an exercise routine following the basic one

Set up).

It's probably a good idea just to get used to it for a few weeks

and try to better and correct my form.

I would like to get a personal trainer to teach me but I'm not

sure if it's worth it. Thanks.

Yesterday was bicep and chest exercises. I think I was doing the

exercises wrong because today just my arms are sore and not my

chest. Because I wasn't doing the barbell exercises with correct form.

All the way down to the chest and the closer your hands together

the more definition you will get in your chest. So next time

I will keep my hands closer together and bring it all the way

down.

I haven't been doing the bean shake. I just use my vegan protein shake that I bought from the store. I might try the bean shake to as it might be cheaper.

Yesterday sucked, I didn't go to they gym because I didn't know what some of the exercises were I had written down for back / ab exercises. I am going today though.

My arms kill thoughI can't even straighten them, lol.Going to research things I can do for the pain or fasten the healing process or figure out what's going on.

Breakfast- Porrige for breakfast with some fruit.

breakfast snack- Vegan protein shake

Lunch- Yam, lentil soup, salad

WORKOUT - Abs / Back

After workout snack - Vegan protein shake (probably should look into protein bars etc..)

Dinner - Can of beans, Salad.

Since I am skinny and want to gain some weight I should maybe look into deserts and more snacks to make. Also I can feel my appetite getting bigger... hopefully it does. My main problem has been my apetite. Going to see a dietician. I also told my doctor that I've been vegan for a month and he said it would be a lot harder to make "get bigger" without eating meat... lol, also he is concerned about some levels of iron and calcium and b12 so I'm getting blood taken which require a 8 hour fast, I will use a rest day for that it will suck though.

This really pain will go away. But you will always feel some kind of muscle soreness.

To heal the pain you have to eat right and sleep a lot ( 8h/day would be a good start ).

Don`t get paranoid about iron and calcium, just make sure you are eating enough dark green vegetables ( like brocolli and kale ), for the calcium intake you could eat tofu and tahine. B12 you will have to supplement.

I know how it feels to be skinny as hell, it takes some effort to eat all the food you need, stick to whole foods, healthy foods.

Good luck on your journey. It takes a good amount of time, but stay consistent and you will get there.

Nice, great job with the journals keeping separate logs and being so organized.

Yo I want to hear about the bean shake when you try it as well, or I'll let you know if I try it first, Ive been thinking about it recently too.