Miguel Jr Sotelo Training Journal

No work out today got home and was ready to go for a walk when i got a really bad head ache. then found out that it was not just me that my mom and brother also one. even as i write this it has not gone way. i hope that tomorrow is better

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i could not post my work out yesterday because my internet went out. Yesterday and today were the same workout walked for 23 minutes and then did my stretching. If i don't feel to tired tomorrow after work i will see if i can add to this.

sorry for not writing the last few days but time just seem to fly by. so this is what i did the last few day 25 minute walk and then did my stretching. Then i did some jumping jacks. i am hoping by next week i can add sit ups and push ups again.

Well its raining here in CA so i really can't do any walking but i did get a walk in on Thursday and then did some stretching. I will not start up my work out again till Monday or later, reason why is that my grandpa passed away so not really feeling like doing much right now. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Thanks guys for your support, it means so much to me. feeling better and getting back into the swing of things so that i can get ready for my frist 5K in a few weeks. so i walked today and even did a little bit of lifting i hope i can keep at it.

• 1 year later...