Training diary of a cyclist

I'm not a cyclist really but I always felt that stationary bikes seemed off like they didn't feel like I was moving naturally. Same with ellipticals and trendmills and everything indoors. Or do you have a set up where you ride your actual bike and just hook it up to a device so its stationary?

I'm not a cyclist really but I always felt that stationary bikes seemed off like they didn't feel like I was moving naturally. Same with ellipticals and trendmills and everything indoors. Or do you have a set up where you ride your actual bike and just hook it up to a device so its stationary?

Hello,

I used a stationary bike (it was a spinning bike with flywheel 26 Kg., but it was probably the reason of my injury (the pedals wasn't at the same distance to the center of the bike). So you are right.

But now I use this kind attached. It was a powerful equipment and there is no change in the posture, because I ride with my bike.

For a lot of cyclists training indoor is very boring, and they avoid to do it! Not for me, with music for hard training and watching some tennis match for a soft one!

images.jpg.ece8d62f2dbb31ca3ec3544b73abf462.jpg

looks like a nice bit of kit, ive not seen a turbo type trainer where you dont need the rear wheel

Yes, real pedaling, seems to be on the road. It's very stable and the tire does not consume.

There is no possibility to "harden" the resistance, like the normal kind, you can only downshft the rear box and push more than you can!

I'm waiting the end of this holiday for start seriously to train...yesterday night we have a dinner with collegues, for was soy pizza with tomato and vegatable, beer...ad in the end we taste a kind of ruhm 30 years old. They want 10 euro for a little glass. Results: night without sleep, burning stomach, weak legs. Bad idea....

• 2 months later...