Who takes Vega?

robert

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sydney, we'd love to see you at the next Vegan Vacation!

Odidnetne - YES, the special offer is still going on and will go on as long as I'm running Vega out here in Oregon.

So anytime you order Vega from Food Fight! Grocery, let me know and I'll hook you up with a bonus pack. Even if you order multiple times, or every month, or whatever, you will always get bonus Vega and Vegan Bodybuilding stuff.

Thanks for the support!

Sydney, we'd love to see you at the next Vegan Vacation!

Odidnetne - YES, the special offer is still going on and will go on as long as I'm running Vega out here in Oregon.

So anytime you order Vega from Food Fight! Grocery, let me know and I'll hook you up with a bonus pack. Even if you order multiple times, or every month, or whatever, you will always get bonus Vega and Vegan Bodybuilding stuff.

Thanks for the support!

Awesome Rob. My car decided to pull the game of "What, you're ordering something? Not if I can help it" and suddenly needed 720$ of repairs, plus inspection and some other things this month. I'd swear I'm driving a stubborn, smartass version of the car on Knight rider, except I drive a Taurus and it doesn't talk.

if your in Portland we'll surely need to ride on the track a few days...and maybe do a few 100mile rides together...me, you and andesuma...robert too

Hi Robert! Hey, I just ordered a BIG container of VEGA from Food Fight!

I went to a kinesiologist yesterday and she said VEGA was the best protein drink for me (and everyone else). She said to cut back on soy products, that hemp was the best. I know that I can tell the difference, I feel much better with Vega than the soy drink I had before you told me about Vega.

It sure is good to have you back here on the boards again! Your spirit is so great! Thanks for all you do for our planet!

Thanks jonzen,

I'll get a bonus pack sent out to you right away. It is also great to be back with internet at home. I was going crazy for a few weeks since 90% of all the work I do is online. But now I can wake up and start working, stay up late, take care of business anytime I'm at home, so it's cool.

I'm glad people are thinking very highly of Vega. I've known Brendan for a couple of years and I hang out with him every once in a while. I've come to learn that he put a lot of thought and effort into the product. As a vegan for more than 15 years, and Pro Athlete for 10 years, he put together a combination of nutrients to give his body the most good stuff, without the bad stuff and he's done quite well with it.

Ok, bonus pack being prepared and shipped soon.

Thanks,

Double Serving

Yea i don't know how i did it either.

p.s. I know you've been super busy, but i never got a bonus pack. I'm thinking i may have given you wrong information. If you get a "return to sender thing" just PM me. If not it's lost in my schools mail room, and their will be hell to pay.

I'll definitely be up for a ride, although I won't be bringing a bike with me, so I'll have to arrange one when i get there.

You'll be able to rent one...Finnbarrio reserved one to rent but never picked it up during the VV...it was gonna cost $50 for 3 days I think...not bad since you'd be paying more to ship your own bike anyway. Hopefully I'll even have my TT bike built up(I better) by then and I could ride that and maybe you could ride my road bike

Double Serving

Yea i don't know how i did it either.

p.s. I know you've been super busy, but i never got a bonus pack. I'm thinking i may have given you wrong information. If you get a "return to sender thing" just PM me. If not it's lost in my schools mail room, and their will be hell to pay.

Oh man, that sucks. I sent it a couple of weeks ago. But to be honest, I couldn't remember your real full name so I wrote "Mr. Andrew" on it.

That probably contributed to it being lost

So, PM me the info and I'll resend stuff tomorrow along with packages for jonzen and a couple of others that will go out then.

Basically it was my fault there. I know I've shipped you a DVD or shirt in the past so I have your info somewhere, but in such a hurry I just wrote Mr. Andrew on it, not even thinking it would get lost in a campus mail pile. Check with them for that title, and if it can't be found, I'll send another one out....but it was sent out the day that I mentioned it went out. I'm just an airhead.

We'll sort it out.

P.S. I just checked, and it was sent to your address on Main St. but without a room #. Maybe I sent it to the wrong place?

Just PM me the current address with room #, etc. and I'll get something out right away.

Thanks for letting me know, sorry again it hasn't shown up. When it gets there you can do another Double Serving.

You'll be able to rent one...Finnbarrio reserved one to rent but never picked it up during the VV...it was gonna cost $50 for 3 days I think...not bad since you'd be paying more to ship your own bike anyway. Hopefully I'll even have my TT bike built up(I better) by then and I could ride that and maybe you could ride my road bike

Sounds good, that way I can save the shipping costs so that I can pay for the suitcase full of Vega and other goodies that I will be bringing home

You should probably buy more and mail some too...I'll probably be sending you back with some pots too so you'll be carrying a lot of weight...you're not getting my bike though

You should probably buy more and mail some too...I'll probably be sending you back with some pots too so you'll be carrying a lot of weight...you're not getting my bike though

Sounds good VP, your Pots Rock, I'd be more than happy to take back a whole bunch...

Your bike would be too small for me anyways... I'm taller than you, I thinks, with more reach....

Anyway, I'm starting a new thread... Who's going to Vegan Vacation 2007.....

I've tried the bars (which I enjoy very much) but found them to be a bit expensive.

I purchased a 974g container of Berry flavour.

I find that it's working very well for me. I especially like to have it between meals as it really takes away those cravings.

Great product!!!!

Well this kinda sucks for me

They don't ship outside of the U.S.

Looks like an amazing store!

I'll definitely have to visit Portland one day.

Let me know if you purchase it from Food Fight! and I'll hook you up with bonus Vega and other goodies

Thanks for the support!