Seedy Goodness!

Richard

Hey, I hate seeds, but I know they're meant to be so good for you. I just now found a way to make them actually enjoyable. I dunno what to call it, but I think it's awesome.

6 x tablespoons of flax seeds

1 x tablespoon of cocoa powder

1 x tablespoon of brown sugar

1 x tablespoon of peanut butter

Put it all into a blender / grinder. Grind it all until it is like a gritty powder. I then eat it with soy milk, almost like a chocolate cereal. I dunno if other people hate seeds as much as me, but this seems like a pretty good way to deal with them. What do you think?

"food processor

n.

An appliance consisting of a container housing interchangeable rotating blades and used for preparing foods, as by shredding, slicing, chopping, or blending"

So stick it up your arse you pedantic hobo face

"blender

n : an electrically powered mixer with whirling blades that mix or chop or liquefy foods"

I experimented some more today. I found that if you make the mixture, then put it in a bowl with soy milk (so that the mixture is level with soy milk, just enough so it's all moist, but not floating in it) then put it in the refridgerator for a while, it kind of sets into a more firm dense mixture. It's nice. I have left it in the fridge, and occasionally eat parts of it. I would recommend maybe more cocoa than I originally said. I am going to keep trying. Seeds seeds seeds. I hate them.